Thursday 19 March 2020

Second V02max Test - March 2020

A few weeks ago i did another V02max test.
I wanted to see my improvements after 1 year of training.

I didn't know what to expect but i noticed very good improvements.
The test was performed on a ergonometer, adding 50 watts each 2 minutes.

Those are my results:


After a very short warm-up we started with 100 watts.
I write this test's watts (+50w every 2') and last year test's (+40w every 2') for comparison:
-100w                                                                                -120w
-150w                                                                                -160w
-200w                                                                                -200w
-250w                                                                                -240w  (above ftp)
-300w  (above ftp and ventilatory threshold)                   -280w  (ventilatory threshold)
-350w  (V02max - 76 ml/kg/min!)                                   -320w  (V02max - 71 ml/kg/min!)
-400w  (exhaustion)                                                          -360w  (exhaustion)

Also, this year, i ended the test but i wasn't at my real 100%. I could have pushed a bit more, but my V02max was already at its maximum.
I consider this a pretty good improvement!

I'm looking forward to improve again and again!
Have you ever done a V02max test? What are your results??




No comments:

Post a Comment