Thursday 19 March 2020

What's on my mind now? This blog and my personal future objectives!

What now?
I have re-opened this blog, i've found a new motivation to keep it updated and also i'm on a total different level from before.
How can i keep it updated? What should i write? What are my current objectives?

I think brainstorming can help sometimes. Here i write a few ideas i have on my mind about this blog and my future objectives!



I'm a very creative guy. I like to think at every different possibilities and strange ideas. I listen to any kind of thoughts my mind ponders because i know i'll find something interesting!

Let's speak about the thing we have in common. Zwift.
I'm going to training more than before because i want to reach even higher steps. I want to climb the zwitpower ranking and to set personal records nearer to those of our (zwift) pros.
Also i want to improve my watts and this time i want to improve almost every kind of minute-effort.
I want to improve my mmp5, my mmp20, my ftp, my z3 and sweet spot watts, my ftp and my V02max as well. Also, i want to build a better general-strength fitness and (spoiler for a future article: Breath).

Am i writing too many "i want"s? Yes, but the fact is that i want those things from myself and of course i'm just talking about my sport-hobbies, not my whole life (i'm very satisfied with my non-training life).


I have so many ideas on my mind and i try to write someone here.
Like i said in this post i'm writing a book about my sport career, from athletics to Zwift. I'm writing it on both italian and english languages and i still don't know what to do about it even if i'm almost at the end of it (it will end when i'll enter Rank A+ and i'm almost there).

I also want to be recognized by more and more people because i won't leave Zwift and i'm so focused on training on it that i want to see this beautiful e-sport grow.
This blog may help me to be recognized. I really hope that this blog will become interesting, with some very useful hints about Zwift or just a must-read diary about this crazy athlete (me).


I know life and dreams are two different things but i want to try and in order to do that i need your help. I'll try to keep this updated with as many infos about me and the world of Zwift as possibile.


I really hope you'll be interested..




No comments:

Post a Comment