Tuesday 31 December 2019

Welcome! I introduce myselft

Hello everyone! Welcome to my blog!

I'm Andrew, a Zwifter.
What is Zwift, you say? Zwift is an indoor e-cycling game. It means that you have to cycle for real, but playing online with other people there (for more info, please read my post about Zwift)!

I'm an italian indoor cyclist and i'm 26 years old (year 1993).
I started with running and athletics, but after years of training, loss and personal bests i wanted a bigger challenge. So i started with Zwift.


I am an indoor addicted cyclist since September 2019.
I am also a gym addicted and a personal trainer: i had a few experience on an athletic team and now i'm training on a gym.

After 7 years of running with modest results, at the beginning of 2019 i shifted to indoor cycling on smart trainers. I found myself quite good with this new kind of sport and after 3 months of training i reached a V02max value of 71 ml/kg/min.
At the end of that summer i joined Zwift and i started building a personal career on that, and also i've seen so many progresses in terms of watts and V02max too: now i'm hitting 76 ml/kg/min.

I started Zwift at Rank B and now i'll enter Rank A+ in a few weeks... all these in less than a year (and just 7 months of Zwift).
So i am a dreamer and i want to share with everybody what i do.
That's my story

In this blog i want to share with you my progress, my opinions and my training on this virtual world called Zwift. You can ask me whatever you like and if you are an indoor e-cyclist addicted like myselft, then we may even virtually cycle together one day.

I think i am a very creative guy, i like to test new ideas on myself and to try every kind of training methods to become even stronger.


I'm sure you'll know me more if you keep following me on this blog!
Have fun reading and... ride on!

No comments:

Post a Comment